Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Strange things are going on....

Strange things are going on....

Arsh

Since I changed power supplier on my pc , was 125w replaced 300/400w,
programs are freezing every 1 hour. i checked softwares and hardwares, did
scaning for adwares,viruces and everything seemes to be fine.The fan is
working olso but the windows keep freezing still.
Any ideas of what in hell is going on?
Thanks.

Unknown

A guess----low quality power supply, insuficient of poor filtering.. But,
could also be loose connection somewhere.
news:Obk%c.11434$(E-Mail Removed). ..