Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A7V333

A7V333

Vincent Wonnacott

Can someone guide me on the biggest chip I can put on an ASUS A7V333 Board

Many thanks

--
Vincent

SwissTony

"Vincent Wonnacott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:chk8lt$934$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone guide me on the biggest chip I can put on an ASUS A7V333

Board

> Many thanks
>
> --
> Vincent

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/cpusu...pusupport.aspx
left hand side it says keyword of MB model, enter A7V333 then select A7V333
in search results.
Looks like you can go to 3000

Mcploppy

According to the data sheet wich can be viewed:
http://www.nj2t.net/temp/A7v333_2.jpg

2Ghz +

Vincent Wonnacott typed:

--
McPloppy

{ Remove both MyShoes to email me }
{ Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
{ Local Radio: http://tinyurl.com/j1vi }
{ My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

Shel-hed

http://www.dehn-online.de/Mainboard/A7V333_1.htm
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...r%3D%26hl%3Den

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:13:49 +0000 (UTC), "Vincent Wonnacott"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>Can someone guide me on the biggest chip I can put on an ASUS A7V333 Board
>
>Many thanks

Kenee

I use a 3Ghz Athlon XP cpu with the latest bios upgrade.