Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Query

Query

Robert Francis Hughes

I cannot access incoming mail on Outlook Express.My computer reads
'authorising'..

A message appears stating that your Pop 3 server has not responded would you
like to wait for another 60 seconds for the server to respond.
A window appears telling me ' a time-out occurred.
Protocol POP 3 Port110. Secure (SSL) No. Error number
Ox800CCC19

I can get mail from webmail

Would be grateful for help.

Bob H

°Mike°

Try again later and/or contact your ISP; look on
their status page, to see if there are problems
with the mail server.

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:53:53 GMT, in
<B74%c.133$(E-Mail Removed)>
Robert Francis Hughes scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

ASP.NET won't retrieve query results that depend on union query Eric Nelson ASP .Net 5 02-04-2009 10:51 PM
Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
CAML Query: Multiple Query Fields Issue Jon F. ASP .Net Web Services 0 05-12-2004 08:19 PM

Advertisments