Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > word animation

word animation

hillier

How can I get rid of the annoying animation in ms word it's driving me nuts.

Paul - xxx

hillier vaguely muttered something like ...
> How can I get rid of the annoying animation in ms word it's driving me
> nuts.

Help - Hide the Office Assistant ...

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Toolman Tim

>| How can I get rid of the annoying animation in ms word it's driving
>| me nuts.

Right click on it and select hide.

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

dwacon

"hillier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nQ1%c.3209$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I get rid of the annoying animation in ms word it's driving me

nuts.

I replaced the paperclip with a sexy asian girl in a halter top . It still
drives me nuts... but not in no bad way... LOL

Check any of the Microsoft Agent sites for alternative characters... some of
which are definitely not suitable for a professional office environment
(unless animated nude whip-wielding women are part of your corporate
culture).

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
Is now using antacid to deal with reality