Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dvd ripping

dvd ripping

serge

will DVD copy platinum rip all encrypted DVD's?
What about DVD Copy gold?

I am unable to back up a documentary DVD I own with Nero Ultra

Thanks

Kenny

DVD Shrink.
http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html
For the odd one Shrink won't copy use DVD Decrypter.
http://www.dvddecrypter.com/
Both are free and much better than most of the commercial programs out
there.

--

Kenny

"serge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CGG_c.736$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com...
> will DVD copy platinum rip all encrypted DVD's?
> What about DVD Copy gold?
>
> I am unable to back up a documentary DVD I own with Nero Ultra
>
> Thanks

serge

Thanks for the info

news:(E-Mail Removed)...