Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A little humor...

A little humor...

Unk

Two boys were born on the same day, and they grew up together on the same
block. One was Italian, and his father was a powerful Mafia hit-man.
The other was Jewish, and his father was a wealthy Jewler.

For their 16th birthday, the Italian father gave his son a 9mm Baretta and
the Jewish father gave his son a solid gold Rolex wristwatch.
Neither was very happy with their gift so they swapped them.

The Italian boy runs home to show his father what he got for the gun.
The father smacks him in the head and says, "Looka. Onea day you gonna
finda nice girl. Maybe youa like thisa girl a lot. Maybe you evena marry
her. Then onea day you coma homa and finda hera in beda wida noda man....
Whata you gonna do? Point to youa watch and say 'How longa you gonna be?'"

Parko

Unk wrote:

Q: What's green and brown and if it fell out of a tree it would probably
kill you?
A: A billiard table.

--
Parko

WormWood

"Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k%z_c.20061$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Unk wrote:
>
> Q: What's green and brown and if it fell out of a tree it would
> probably kill you?
> A: A billiard table.

Q. What's green and brown and ice skates?

A. Peggy Phlegm

Kenny

Q: What's green and eats nuts?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A: Syphillis
--

Kenny

"Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k%z_c.20061$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Unk wrote:
>
> Q: What's green and brown and if it fell out of a tree it would probably
> kill you?
> A: A billiard table.
>
> --
> Parko

Blinky the Shark

WormWood wrote:

> "Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:k%z_c.20061$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Unk wrote:

>> Q: What's green and brown and if it fell out of a tree it would
>> probably kill you?
>> A: A billiard table.

> Q. What's green and brown and ice skates?

> A. Peggy Phlegm

Q. What's red and green and goes real fast?

A. A frog in a blender.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue