Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tevion TV card MPEG4 problem

Tevion TV card MPEG4 problem

hugh pearce

Hi

Just installed a TV7134 TV card in my PC when I set capture to MPEG4 (MS
V1/2/3 and Divx) and try to record, I get this message: "Cannot find MPEG4
capture filter interface please download and install"
I have installed a load of Divx Xvid etc Codecs and they work fine with
other applications, like encoding using FlaskMpeg etc

Does anyone know what I have to do to capture TV in MPEG4 using the TV card
as it says it does it in the spec?

Any help appreciated

Rgds

Hugh

Toolman Tim

>| Hi
>|
>| Just installed a TV7134 TV card in my PC when I set capture to MPEG4
>| (MS V1/2/3 and Divx) and try to record, I get this message: "Cannot
>| find MPEG4 capture filter interface please download and install"
>| I have installed a load of Divx Xvid etc Codecs and they work fine
>| with other applications, like encoding using FlaskMpeg etc
>|
>| Does anyone know what I have to do to capture TV in MPEG4 using the
>| TV card as it says it does it in the spec?
>|
>| Any help appreciated
>|
>| Rgds
>|
>| Hugh

Did you receive TV Tuner software with your card? That would be the first
place to start...

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

hugh pearce

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >| Hi
> >|
> >| Just installed a TV7134 TV card in my PC when I set capture to MPEG4
> >| (MS V1/2/3 and Divx) and try to record, I get this message: "Cannot
> >| find MPEG4 capture filter interface please download and install"
> >| I have installed a load of Divx Xvid etc Codecs and they work fine
> >| with other applications, like encoding using FlaskMpeg etc
> >|
> >| Does anyone know what I have to do to capture TV in MPEG4 using the
> >| TV card as it says it does it in the spec?
> >|
> >| Any help appreciated
> >|
> >| Rgds
> >|
> >| Hugh

> Did you receive TV Tuner software with your card? That would be the first
> place to start...
>
> --
> "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where
> THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

The problem happens using the TV Tuner software works fine for MPEG2
recording but not MPEG4?

Hugh

Toolman Tim

>| "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>| > >|
>| > >|
>| > >|
>| > >|
>| > >|

>| > Did you receive TV Tuner software with your card? That would be
>| > the first place to start...
>| >
>| > --
>| > "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go
>| > where THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
>| >

>| The problem happens using the TV Tuner software works fine for MPEG2
>| recording but not MPEG4?
>|
>| Hugh

So at least you know that the hardware works! Have you looked at other
software? Like Snapstream? Download a trial copy and see if that works.
http://www.snapstream.com/Download/

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~