Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Thread Pool for processes that run forever.

Thread Pool for processes that run forever.

DT

Hi,

I'm writing a application that need to run many
processes concurrently. These processes are intended to
run indefinalty. I don't need any more than 25 processes
at once to I was considering using the thread pool
functionality.

Whilst I think this will work fine. Does anybody know if
running processes for very long periods will be a problem
using the thread pool class?

Regards