Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Why does Windows load twice or three times

Why does Windows load twice or three times

annAnne

After logging on to my account, Windows loads very slowly.

After a while, the taskbar disappear, and windows loads another taskbar,
with different icons in the systray, and it takes very long.

Occasionally it would do this after loading the browser.

It is very annoying, and takes ages. Why is it doing this...

OS WindowsXP pro
Athlon 1.3GHz
Browser Firefox

Tech Guy

Could be caused by a virus or trojan .. try running a scan with :-

The Internet Cafe
http://www.thetechguys.co.uk/