Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > fuzzy TFT monitor

fuzzy TFT monitor

Ladydeb

Hi There
I'm still struggling with my NFREN TFT monitor.
I have checked for a loose connection with cables etc, everything seems
fine.
The screen still gets an interference kind of fuzzy effect from time to
time.
Sometimes it affects just certain shapes on the screen, ie, the header bar
and sometimes its an all over thing.
Its usually a bluish colour too.
Could it be a component on the blinky, as if you tap the monitor on the top
the interference goes away.
I contacted NFREN but have had no response whatsoever. Is this gonna get
worse? Is it a common TFT problem?
Anyone help??
Debbie

samuel

"Ladydeb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ZXd_c.131297$(E-Mail Removed) .uk:

> Hi There
> I'm still struggling with my NFREN TFT monitor.
> I have checked for a loose connection with cables etc, everything
> seems fine.
> The screen still gets an interference kind of fuzzy effect from
> time to time.
> Sometimes it affects just certain shapes on the screen, ie, the
> header bar and sometimes its an all over thing.
> Its usually a bluish colour too.
> Could it be a component on the blinky, as if you tap the monitor
> on the top the interference goes away.
> I contacted NFREN but have had no response whatsoever. Is this
> gonna get worse? Is it a common TFT problem?
> Anyone help??
> Debbie

http://tinyurl.com/3su7x
alt.comp.hardware
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
uk.comp.homebuilt

Pennywise

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 07:15:05 GMT, "Ladydeb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Hi There
|>I'm still struggling with my NFREN TFT monitor.
|>I have checked for a loose connection with cables etc, everything seems
|>fine.
|>The screen still gets an interference kind of fuzzy effect from time to
|>time.
|>Sometimes it affects just certain shapes on the screen, ie, the header bar
|>and sometimes its an all over thing.
|>Its usually a bluish colour too.
|>Could it be a component on the blinky, as if you tap the monitor on the top
|>the interference goes away.
|>I contacted NFREN but have had no response whatsoever. Is this gonna get
|>worse? Is it a common TFT problem?
|>Anyone help??
|>Debbie

How close are your speakers? This kind of interference is usually
magnetic in nature. At least the way I read it,,,

TFT monitor on the blinky Ladydeb Computer Support 3 09-03-2004 12:32 PM
Cheap Quality TFT Monitor Mr Mucky Computer Support 10 06-16-2004 05:07 PM
TFT monitor and dvi B Computer Support 2 05-18-2004 07:11 PM
Dropped TFT Monitor - white edge chip_y2kuk Computer Support 15 02-16-2004 02:32 AM
Whats the cause of the waves on my TFT monitor? Chris Computer Support 2 09-21-2003 07:08 PM

Advertisments