Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > image button click event fires before click event of button

image button click event fires before click event of button

Purvi T

Hi all,

I have an image button control and button control on same page. I have
handled the enter key press for the page. So when i press enter then the
click event of the image button gets called. Any idea how to get around
this?

Purvi