Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cowboys

Cowboys

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

2 gay cowboys were chatting, one said yup, the other said yep.

Tommy T

Brian H供 wrote:
> 2 gay cowboys were chatting, one said yup, the other said yep.

I told you some time ago you were wasting your time here, Brian.

Tommy T

Phil

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wm0_c.1206$(E-Mail Removed)...
> 2 gay cowboys were chatting, one said yup, the other said yep.

You should be on the stage!!!!
The next one leaves in ten minutes..................

Annette Kurten

Three legged dog walks into the Sherrifs office and said.
" I've come for my Paw"

Champ

"Brian H供" wrote in message

> 2 gay cowboys were chatting, one said yup, the other said yep.

Were you Bernard Manning on TV the other night? That was one, and a load
more classic clips from years ago.
Brilliant

Blinky the Shark

Phil wrote:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:wm0_c.1206$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> 2 gay cowboys were chatting, one said yup, the other said yep.

> You should be on the stage!!!!
> The next one leaves in ten minutes..................

I'll be the first to admit: I don't get it. (I mean the original, not
the old stage coach gag.) Did you?

Did anyone?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d

Phil

I can Make a Lass oo with only one finger!!
"Annette Kurten" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:chaaq2$1s7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Three legged dog walks into the Sherrifs office and said.
> " I've come for my Paw"

joevan

On 3 Sep 2004 18:20:14 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'll be the first to admit: I don't get it. (I mean the original, not
>the old stage coach gag.) Did you?
>
>Did anyone?
>
>--
>Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
>
>Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
>Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d

Ya up !!!!!!!!!
joevan

wrote:

>Phil wrote:
>
>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:wm0_c.1206$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> 2 gay cowboys were chatting, one said yup, the other said yep.

>> You should be on the stage!!!!
>> The next one leaves in ten minutes..................

>I'll be the first to admit: I don't get it. (I mean the original, not
>the old stage coach gag.) Did you?
>
>Did anyone?

I just got it when I read your question.
joevan

ziggy

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> Only went and said
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> Phil wrote:
>
>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:wm0_c.1206$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> 2 gay cowboys were chatting, one said yup, the other said yep.

>> You should be on the stage!!!!
>> The next one leaves in ten minutes..................

> I'll be the first to admit: I don't get it. (I mean the original,
> not the old stage coach gag.) Did you?
>
> Did anyone?

Yup ~;0D