Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Epson C20UX maintenance reset codes required

Epson C20UX maintenance reset codes required

Watcher of the Skies

Can any supply me with the reset codes for an Epson C20UX (USB) printer
please. It has locked up due I think to reaching it's cleaning cycle limit.
I have cleaned out the felt soak pads and now need to reset the counter.

I tried following up the posters on
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...net%26rnum%3D1
but had no replies yet.

Thanks

Chris

Pennywise

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:15:51 GMT, "Watcher of the Skies"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Can any supply me with the reset codes for an Epson C20UX (USB) printer
|>please. It has locked up due I think to reaching it's cleaning cycle limit.
|>I have cleaned out the felt soak pads and now need to reset the counter.

I throw in "reset codes for an Epson C20UX" and google the impressive
comes up with http://tinyurl.com/6lf7j

Hope your running Win98

Watcher of the Skies

Thanx penny, That lead me to the right stuff !

news:(E-Mail Removed)...