Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > app.rc resource's icon to .net Icon

app.rc resource's icon to .net Icon

Miro Durcik

I spent whole day searching for simple answer

I put some icons into app.rc in my .Net application.
But I am unable to create an icon object from it.. So that I may
be able to assign it to some object, like NotifyIcon.

Any help ?

Arki