Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Desktop icons

Desktop icons

Vin

Hi Could somebody help us out, i some how have lost 3/4's of my desktop
icons.However my programs are still loaded on my system which is windows
XP.Is there away of recovering the lost icon's or will i have to uninstall
my programs and then re-install them before i can get my icons back on my
desktop? Any help or information would be most grateful.

Vin

Scrote

Vin wrote:
>> Hi Could somebody help us out, i some how have lost 3/4's of my
>> desktop icons.However my programs are still loaded on my system
>> which is windows XP.Is there away of recovering the lost icon's or
>> will i have to uninstall my programs and then re-install them before
>> i can get my icons back on my desktop? Any help or information would
>> be most grateful.
>>
>> Vin

RIGHTclick on empty space on desktop Choose "New">Shortcut> follow
wizard(Browse to exe file for relevent program etc)

--
Twas a woman who drove me to drink.
I never had the courtesy to thank her.

°Mike°