Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to display progress bar in windows form during execution of DTS package?

How to display progress bar in windows form during execution of DTS package?

owais

I want to display progress bar during execution of windows form. When I execute DTS package the form will idle till the DTS package finishes

Please help me in this regard. its an urgen

Thank
owais

---
Posted using Wimdows.net Newsgroups - http://www.wimdows.net/newsgroups/

Azhagan

You can create a new thread that keeps the progress bar updated while
the DTS package is being run in the main thread.

An easier option would be to make a call to the DTS routine and do a
loop while periodically checking for the status of the DTS run or until the
routine times out.

HTH,
-Azhagan.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...