Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Frameset, Selected Index, Target Frameset

Frameset, Selected Index, Target Frameset

relchatt@comcast.net

I have a frameset with two frames,CONTENT and MAIN. When I make a
selection from a dropdown list on the frame called CONTENT'. I want to
load MAIN with a specific web page. Can I do this using
RESPONSE.REDIRECT and if so, what is the format? If I can't do this
with response.redirect, is there another way?

Thank you in advance,
REL