Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP with AGENT

HELP with AGENT

°Mike°

How to Contact Forté
http://www.forteinc.com/main/contact.php

By the way, please adjust your Time Zone -- you
are posting two hours in the future.

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:32:26 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Denise scrawled: