Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Photo Editor does not load images

Photo Editor does not load images

CHARLES TAIBI

Photo Editor was working fine until I tried to load about 40 photos and got
a message that I loaded too many images. Now I can't display any photos.
The Task Bar shows that Photo Editor is active. How do I get rid of the the
images that aren't displayed.

°Mike°

Close Photo Editor and don't load so many images
at once, next time.

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:55:25 GMT, in
<Nq5Yc.3254$(E-Mail Removed). net>
CHARLES TAIBI scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

CHARLES TAIBI

I can't close photo editor. Turning the computer off or Ctr alt-del doesnt
do it. Photo Editor stays on the task bar. I still cannot load images.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Close Photo Editor and don't load so many images
> at once, next time.
>

> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:55:25 GMT, in
> <Nq5Yc.3254$(E-Mail Removed). net>
> CHARLES TAIBI scrawled:
>
> >Photo Editor was working fine until I tried to load about 40 photos and

got
> >a message that I loaded too many images. Now I can't display any photos.
> >The Task Bar shows that Photo Editor is active. How do I get rid of the

the
> >images that aren't displayed.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

Check your startup items; it sounds like Photo Editor
is set to run at startup. Have you considered an
alternative editor?

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:22:30 GMT, in
<qI6Yc.3351$(E-Mail Removed). net>
CHARLES TAIBI scrawled:

>I can't close photo editor. Turning the computer off or Ctr alt-del doesnt
>do it. Photo Editor stays on the task bar. I still cannot load images.

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Close Photo Editor and don't load so many images
>> at once, next time.

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

127.0.0.1

"CHARLES TAIBI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Nq5Yc.3254$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Photo Editor was working fine until I tried to load about 40 photos and

got
> a message that I loaded too many images. Now I can't display any photos.
> The Task Bar shows that Photo Editor is active. How do I get rid of the

the
> images that aren't displayed.

goto your registry (regedit)
and post your "InitialPosition" for photo editor in:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Photo Editor\3.0\Microsoft Photo
Editor]

mine is "InitialPosition"=" 5, 26, 1254, 1019, " for my resolution

if the problem you are getting is when photoeditor shows up on the task bar
but doesn't display on screen,
then the initialposition has corrupted to off screen area. just set the
value somewhere around 5, 20, 800, 600

-a|ex