Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP SP2 & Outlool Express

XP SP2 & Outlool Express

AD

There are two profiles on OE. Usually mine is the one on, and whenever I
quit the programme and then go back in again, it still opens up on my
profile.
Ever since installing SP2, I noticed that OE defaults to the last profile
used just before updating to SP2... my partner's.
Not a problem in itself.... just - maybe - another idiosyncrasy caused by
SP2

Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!

> There are two profiles on OE. Usually mine is the one on, and whenever I
> quit the programme and then go back in again, it still opens up on my
> profile.
> Ever since installing SP2, I noticed that OE defaults to the last profile
> used just before updating to SP2... my partner's.
> Not a problem in itself.... just - maybe - another idiosyncrasy caused by
> SP2

Cclick file, identities, click manage identities, go to the main identity
pull down and choose an identity, click the box to open the program using
this identity.

AD

Hi, Thanks for that, but not quite what I was observing. Before SP2 the
programme would re-open at the last used profile. Since SP2, it opens at the
main profile regardless of which profile was last used.
Cheers