Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cancel my membership

cancel my membership

myra.thomas

unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
membership with consumer info.

Thank you
Myra Thomas

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

myra.thomas wrote:
> unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
> what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
> membership with consumer info.
>
> Thank you
> Myra Thomas

Okee doke.

Jamco

heh heh heh, how is it people are so stupid?

"myra.thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was
> not
> what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
> membership with consumer info.
>
> Thank you
> Myra Thomas

Paul - xxx

And you're clever enough to think she'll read your reply ...

Jamco vaguely muttered something like ...

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Jamco

no, i don't think she'll read my reply, don't really care, i just got a
laugh from it.
"Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And you're clever enough to think she'll read your reply ...
>
> Jamco vaguely muttered something like ...
>> heh heh heh, how is it people are so stupid?
>>

>> "myra.thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was
>>> not
>>> what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
>>> membership with consumer info.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>> Myra Thomas

> --
> Paul ...
>
> (8(|) ... Homer Rocks
>
> "A tosser is a tosser, no matter what mode of transport they're using."

Timothy Timbrook

"Jamco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<HuMXc.66126$X12.19539@edtnps84>...
> heh heh heh, how is it people are so stupid?

You just now figured this out?

Avengerę

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:54:31 GMT, "myra.thomas"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
>what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
>membership with consumer info.
>
>Thank you
>Myra Thomas

Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!
--

Avengerę
"Put the CAT out to reply"

Blinky the Shark

Avengerę wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:54:31 GMT, "myra.thomas"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
>>what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
>>membership with consumer info.

>>Thank you
>>Myra Thomas

> Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!

This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her account
up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time she *was* a
member prior to this cancellation.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d

joevan

On 28 Aug 2004 18:24:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Avengerę wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:54:31 GMT, "myra.thomas"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>unfortunately I was not pleased with the report that I received, it was not
>>>what I had expected. From this point on I would like to terminate my
>>>membership with consumer info.

>>>Thank you
>>>Myra Thomas

>> Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!

>This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her account
>up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time she *was* a
>member prior to this cancellation.

She can send the checks to me. Make sure that they are made out to
cash. That way I can send the money to the right people.
joevan

Blinky the Shark

joevan wrote:
> On 28 Aug 2004 18:24:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:

>>Avengerę wrote:

>>> Okee, dokey Myra, you're cancelled!!!!!!

>>This does not, however, absolve her from the need to bring her account
>>up to date by paying those old past due bills for the time she *was* a
>>member prior to this cancellation.

> She can send the checks to me. Make sure that they are made out to
> cash. That way I can send the money to the right people.
> joevan

I hope she sees your generous offer! You put the "help" in "helpdesk".