Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lost the menu in Task Manager

Lost the menu in Task Manager

Gee

Win XP

When I run task manager these days, I see no 4 options menu above the main
window (you know, to switch from tasks to performance window etc). So, I
can only see which programs are running currently, nothing else, including
minimise and close buttons! All gone

Any ideas? Too lazy to search for my XP disk and replace taskman.exe

Thanx
Gee

°Mike°

Double click on the border.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:26:21 GMT, in
<NaoXc.218$(E-Mail Removed)>
Gee scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Gee

Thanks Mike, it sure worked

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Double click on the border.
>

> On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:26:21 GMT, in
> <NaoXc.218$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Gee scrawled:
>
> >Win XP
> >
> >When I run task manager these days, I see no 4 options menu above the

main
> >window (you know, to switch from tasks to performance window etc). So, I
> >can only see which programs are running currently, nothing else,

including
> >minimise and close buttons! All gone
> >
> >Any ideas? Too lazy to search for my XP disk and replace taskman.exe
> >
> >Thanx
> >Gee
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance