Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: USA Presidunce Hates Computers Because Knowledge Is Bad

Re: USA Presidunce Hates Computers Because Knowledge Is Bad

High Alert

tax-breax - crax-breax - iRock is so peaceful now

bring it on - girlie-mans of the wurld - we got da bombs

watch MTV and drink carbonated sodas - it B gud 4 U

drill fer oil up a moose's arse - kill the arabs wit kindness

an energy-efficient automobile runs on Repulictard bullshite

Amerika is better place: Konstatution against queers and p2p

and of course iRock is such a better place - hang the cost to
usa

put on the mastercard: mutherbomb = $6B; 1k soldiers dead;
Santa Whosane in chains = priceclub!

--

http://www.vnunet.com/news/1157647

http://www.internetweekly.org/2004/0...roft_dinosaur_
lab.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?
pagename=article&node=&contentId=A34438-2004Apr22&notFound=true

http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-19767

"RE: PUBLICTARDS 4 BUSH/PACEMAKER 2004"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:...

>> Hooray for President Bush!
>>
>> His new overtime rules go into effect today!
>>
>> The working man in the USA makes too much money for too

little
>> sweat and blood anyway - and WOMEN -- especially NURSES --
>> they don't deserve the money they make without overtime, much
>> much less this "time-and-a-half" windfall for sleeping on

duty.

>> Keep the current adminsitration in - Because America is a

safer
>> place.
>>
>> We should have bombed the devil out of Canada for letting

those
>> 9/11 terrorists cross over the border - then the world would

be
>> a safer place --- but who ever heard of "moose wells" for USA
>> big business to exploit???
>>
>> Give them another term in office and we'll straighten that

oot!

>> Remember: Get OUT THERE AND VOTE - for Bush/Wartard
>> in 2004!!!

> Hmm. Yer not lookeen at the big pikkture here, methinks. Bush

wants to
> force them welfare mommies to have more babies because he's

taking
> away abortion - and that just means more little crack babies

for the
> gay couples to adopt and raise up perverted and sick because

who can
> afford USA medical care? The doctors can - because they can

now
> butcher your grandmommie up because she can't sue them for

chopping
> off her legs because she still gets her Social Impurity check

all the
> time - no loss of money, no lawsuit allowed! Bush says "I

improved the
> health care system."
>
> Fires in California? Bush says "Chop them trees down first -

no trees
> = no fires!" Bush is really making it better for Americans by

giving
> the cut down trees to the Japs so Americans don't get sawdust

in our
> lungs. We can always buy the lumber from the Japs!
>
> Support America! Defeat Terrorwrists! Pay $3.00 for gas and

shut up
> about it!
>
> Yep! Bush is a leader - with a team - and they're always

working on