Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > product code

product code

Jack

My son would like to reinstall XP on his computer but we cannot find the
product code key . Is there any way to find this on his computer?

Claude

> My son would like to reinstall XP on his computer but we cannot find the
> product code key . Is there any way to find this on his computer?

Try this its free :

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jack wrote:

> My son would like to reinstall XP on his computer but we cannot find the
> product code key . Is there any way to find this on his computer?

Have you looked for the sticker on the side of the case?

Jack

Can't find case!

Scrote

Jack wrote:
>> Can't find case!

Jeez. the COMPUTER case
--
Twas a woman who drove me to drink.
I never had the courtesy to thank her.

Toolman Tim

>| Jeez. the COMPUTER case

heh heh...and it isn't even Monday <g>

If it's a laptop, turn it over and check the bottom.

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~