Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > folder permissions

folder permissions

Molecule

Was looking at permissions of shared folders in safe mode in windows xp home
edition. I have found a few folders with not a username but a long number
( S 1 5 21 117723895 1935655697 1202660629 1004 ), was wondering who the
hell it is as it does not appers on my other two networked computers through
a router.
Got identical set up and programs on all computers.
Many thanks

Hard D'isk

could be one those worm/mole/hook files which make a zombie on your
system so everyone watches you when your doing bathroom things

wipe the hard drive and install mandrake, then wipe it again and re-
install windows and stay away from gator from now on

"Molecule" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:WZ5Xc.17593$(E-Mail Removed) k: