Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Frontpage 2003 and C#?

Frontpage 2003 and C#?

Bootstrap Bill

Intellisense on FP 2003 gave me C# as an option for my script tag. Is it now
possible to use C# as a scripting language in Internet Explorer? If not, why
does front page list it (as well as other .net languages)?

--
Wow! Those grubs at the Golden Horseshoe Saloon are a good deal!

Joe Mayo [C# MVP]

C# is still server side. FP is just offering a few facilities to make it
easier to write .aspx pages.

Joe
--
Joe Mayo, Author/Instructor