Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > re print

re print

james christie

hi when i print a page from the web some of the page does not show (down the
righthand side ) how do i correct this o/s winxp home thanks jc

Paul - xxx

james christie vaguely muttered something like ...
> hi when i print a page from the web some of the page does not show (down
> the righthand side ) how do i correct this o/s winxp home thanks jc

That might depend on the page being printed or on the printer ...

I'd start with File - Page Setup ... (on my setup)

Or File - Print Preview ...

Or File - Print - Preferences - Advanced ..

Does the printer print other documents OK ?

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Ray

It could be that the web page was designed larger than actual 8.5 x 11
paper. Easiest solution would be to print in landscape mode instead of
portorait mode. I would say about 99% of the time you get the full web page
left to right.

news:cgduvi$efd$(E-Mail Removed)...