Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Short Levity Break

Short Levity Break

WormWood

I know, I know, you've heard it before but I hadn't, so eat my skivvies.
)

Some Walmart customers soon will be able to sample a new discount item:
Walmart's own brand of wine. The world's largest retail chain is
teaming up
with E&J Gallo Winery of Modesto, California, to produce the spirits at
an
affordable price, in the $2-5 range. While wine connoisseurs may not be
inclined to throw a bottle of Walmart brand wine into their shopping
carts,
there is a market for cheap wine, said Kathy Micken, professor of
marketing
at Roger Williams University in Bristol, RI She said: "The right name
is
important." So, here we go:

The top 12 suggested names for Walmart Wine:

12. Chateau Trailer Parc
11. White Trashfindel
10. Big Red Gulp
9. Grape Expectations
8. Domaine Walmart "Merde du Pays"
7. NASCARbernet
6. Chef Boyardeaux
5. Peanut Noir
4. Chateau des Moines
3. I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar!
2. World Championship Riesling

And the number 1 name for Walmart Wine ...

1. Nasti Spumante

The beauty of Walmart wine is that it can be served with white meat
(possum)
and red meat (squirrel).

--

Peace

DC

WormWood wrote:
> I know, I know, you've heard it before but I hadn't, so eat my skivvies.
>)

> Some Walmart customers soon will be able to sample a new discount item:
> Walmart's own brand of wine.

[...]

> The top 12 suggested names for Walmart Wine:

> 6. Chef Boyardeaux

[...]

PMSL! }XOD

Outstanding!

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Thai Opiates

DC, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use, wrote:

> WormWood wrote:
>> I know, I know, you've heard it before but I hadn't, so eat my skivvies.
>>)

>> Some Walmart customers soon will be able to sample a new discount item:
>> Walmart's own brand of wine.

> [...]
>
>> The top 12 suggested names for Walmart Wine:

>> 6. Chef Boyardeaux

> [...]
>
> PMSL! }XOD
>
> Outstanding!

.. <--Ooooo, look! A period! I bet you're so ****ing amused you can't even type
out PMSL at the moment.

--
Drinking beer and smoking dope together is like ****in' in the wind.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

WormWood wrote:

(snip)

> The top 12 suggested names for Walmart Wine:
>

> 8. Domaine Walmart "Merde du Pays"

> 3. I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar!

LMAO

Time for a touch of levity Aardvark Computer Support 11 02-20-2009 08:52 PM
More levity - That's when the fight started. Aardvark Computer Support 0 02-15-2009 05:12 PM
OT Thursday Levity Consultant MCSE 1 12-02-2005 02:00 PM
A little levity!! =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=8D=8Dray_=8D=8D?= HTML 1 12-10-2003 06:54 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: LEVITY, THE BIG TRAIL, THE OSBOURNES: THE SECOND SEASON, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 10-14-2003 09:04 AM

Advertisments