Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Nero Vision Express adjusting the text size in Menu- Layout

Nero Vision Express adjusting the text size in Menu- Layout

Bun Mui

Nero Vision Express adjusting the text size in Menu- Layout

I wish to adjust the size of the text in Layout.
Like the caption above or below the picture clip of the menu when
open the DVD. At the moment the text (font) is so small I can't
even see it when I open the DVD and it display on my t.v. screen.
How and where do I adjust it in the Nero Vision Express software
before I burn the video to DVD? I prefer bigger fonts.

Thanks.

Bun Mui