Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express 6 Inbox won't show itself.

Outlook Express 6 Inbox won't show itself.

D.L. Man

I have been able to look at other folders and the NG but the Inbox will not
display. This is what it says. I don't know what went wrong can someone help
get things back in order.
Folder could not be displayed
Outlook Express could not open this folder.

----

Possible causes are:

a.. Low disk space.

b.. Low memory.

Outlook Express

WormWood

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

------
> ----
>
> Possible causes are:
>
> a.. Low disk space.
>
> b.. Low memory.

This may sound *too* simple, but my first thought
is......Reboot......You may be surprised.

D.L. Man

"WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "D.L. Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have been able to look at other folders and the NG but the Inbox

> will not
> > display. This is what it says. I don't know what went wrong can

> someone help
> > get things back in order.
> > Folder could not be displayed
> > Outlook Express could not open this folder.

> ------
> > ----
> >
> > Possible causes are:
> >
> > a.. Low disk space.
> >
> > b.. Low memory.
> >

> This may sound *too* simple, but my first thought
> is......Reboot......You may be surprised.

I have tried that several times I tried reinstalling the IE 6 and I don't
think that reinstalls anything. I have tried most of the common problem
solving things like turning off everything before opening the OE and I am
still scratching my head wondering what's going on.

WormWood

"D.L. Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jmsWc.643$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "D.L. Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I have been able to look at other folders and the NG but the Inbox

> > will not
> > > display. This is what it says. I don't know what went wrong can

> > someone help
> > > get things back in order.
> > > Folder could not be displayed
> > > Outlook Express could not open this folder.

> > ------
> > > ----
> > >
> > > Possible causes are:
> > >
> > > a.. Low disk space.
> > >
> > > b.. Low memory.
> > >

> > This may sound *too* simple, but my first thought
> > is......Reboot......You may be surprised.
> >

> I have tried that several times I tried reinstalling the IE 6 and I

don't
> think that reinstalls anything. I have tried most of the common

problem
> solving things like turning off everything before opening the OE and I

am
> still scratching my head wondering what's going on.

Try, if you haven't already, IE / Tools / Internet Options / General
Tab. Clear cookies, files (tick the box for offline content,) and
history.

D.L. Man

"WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "D.L. Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jmsWc.643$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "D.L. Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > will not
> > > someone help

> > > ------

> > > This may sound *too* simple, but my first thought
> > > is......Reboot......You may be surprised.
> > >

> > I have tried that several times I tried reinstalling the IE 6 and I

> don't
> > think that reinstalls anything. I have tried most of the common

> problem
> > solving things like turning off everything before opening the OE and I

> am
> > still scratching my head wondering what's going on.
> >

> Try, if you haven't already, IE / Tools / Internet Options / General
> Tab. Clear cookies, files (tick the box for offline content,) and
> history.

Still nothing and I get this error message too when it starts and trys to
check for mail.
An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.dnvr.qwest.net', Server:
'mail.dnvr.qwest.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800C013B

WormWood

"D.L. Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsxtWc.88$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "D.L. Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:jmsWc.643$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Inbox

can

> > > I have tried that several times I tried reinstalling the IE 6 and

> > don't
> > > think that reinstalls anything. I have tried most of the common

> > problem
> > > solving things like turning off everything before opening the OE

and I
> > am
> > > still scratching my head wondering what's going on.
> > >

> > Try, if you haven't already, IE / Tools / Internet Options / General
> > Tab. Clear cookies, files (tick the box for offline content,) and
> > history.

> Still nothing and I get this error message too when it starts and trys

> check for mail.
> An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.dnvr.qwest.net', Server:
> 'mail.dnvr.qwest.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,

Error
> Number: 0x800C013B

NOW, we are getting somewhere! Contact qwest and have that error
message handy.