Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > List of countries

List of countries

Wally

Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?
Thanks.
VV

Gale Green

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:49:27 GMT, "Wally" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?

I have a small project that does this, which I downloaded from
somewhere on the Internet (but I can't remember where).

If no-one else posts a link, send me an e-mail and I'll send you what
I have.

Gale.

clintonG

Go to http://directory.microsoft.com and view source where you
can obtain a rather complete list.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

"Wally" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rN2Tc.135635$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?
> Thanks.
> VV

Unicorn

Randy Birch

I'll post some GEO routines to my site tomorrow that will return a pretty
complete list of countries automatically, as long as you're using Windows XP
or later. On my box the API returns 260 countries. Note my code will be for
real VB; I see you've madly cross-posted to several net groups as well.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

"Wally" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rN2Tc.135635$(E-Mail Removed)...
: Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?
: Thanks.
: VV
:
:

Ways to get the List of Countries and Cities David Freeman ASP .Net 12 05-22-2011 04:52 PM
list of countries Anton ASP .Net 4 09-28-2009 11:22 AM
list of countries File v. Array v. HTML list slinky ASP .Net 1 06-18-2007 08:01 PM
List of Countries Samuel Shulman ASP .Net 6 12-10-2006 08:33 AM
List of USA states and countries =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= ASP .Net 0 04-29-2005 05:44 PM

Advertisments