Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Avi converted to Mpeg

Avi converted to Mpeg

Edward Doyle

Could you tell me the name of the most easiest and simplest to understand
program you have came across to use to do this job and where to get it from
please.Your help would be most appreciated.

---

Robert

Edward Doyle wrote:

> Could you tell me the name of the most easiest and simplest to understand
> program you have came across to use to do this job and where to get it
> from please.Your help would be most appreciated.
>

> ---

Take a look at <http://www.videohelp.com/> and all you questions should be
answered.
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world.
Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Andy Kelly

> Could you tell me the name of the most easiest and simplest to understand
> program you have came across to use to do this job and where to get it

from
> please.Your help would be most appreciated.

This is the easiest one I've come across:

http://www.avsmedia.com/VideoConverter/index.aspx

SoozleBlogg

Easy video converter by amigo is the easiest one Ive used, its about 20-00,
and their support is excellent, I also use their splitter which is handy for
splitting avi files before turning them into MPEGs, which can sometimes
become very big files
http://www.amigoshare.com/

news:cg2pse$cpb$(E-Mail Removed)...