Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > clearing google search history

clearing google search history

scott

Is there any way I can clear my search history from google? Drop down
bar reveals a lot of sites I probably shouldn'thave visited during my
beer fuelled late night surfing.

Ta

John

"scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Is there any way I can clear my search history from google? Drop down
> bar reveals a lot of sites I probably shouldn'thave visited during my
> beer fuelled late night surfing.
>
> Ta

Goto the menu at the top of any open internet window and click TOOLS, then
INTERNET OPTIONS, then DELETE HISTORY

Andy Kelly

> Is there any way I can clear my search history from google? Drop down
> bar reveals a lot of sites I probably shouldn'thave visited during my
> beer fuelled late night surfing.

Open Internet Explorer

Tools
Internet Options
Content
Auto Complete
Clear Forms
OK

bardeban

In front of Google search box there is a bar pointing to the right. click on
it than click on clear search history.