Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > office 2000 serial #

office 2000 serial #

Sandra & Eddie

I need to reload my office 2000 program, but I cannot find the serial #.
disc case was lost with the # . What should I do?

Ned Flanders

it is prob in a reg key somewhere if it has been previously installed.

"Sandra & Eddie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to reload my office 2000 program, but I cannot find the serial #.
> disc case was lost with the # . What should I do?

mdp

Try this site:

"Sandra & Eddie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to reload my office 2000 program, but I cannot find the serial #.
> disc case was lost with the # . What should I do?

mdp

Oops. Thought that said Win2K. I don't think Keyfinder works for Office
2K. However, try this person's post:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=PI...gle.com&rnum=1

"mdp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41VUc.6554$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Try this site:
>
> http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml
>

> "Sandra & Eddie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I need to reload my office 2000 program, but I cannot find the serial #.
> > disc case was lost with the # . What should I do?

Livewire

In article <HnUUc.6456$_w.1374@trndny04>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> it is prob in a reg key somewhere if it has been previously installed.
>

> "Sandra & Eddie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I need to reload my office 2000 program, but I cannot find the serial #.
> > disc case was lost with the # . What should I do?

Th freeware belarc adviser (Google for it) will give serials of
installed software and lots of software that was once installed but
where the serial is still in the registry.

Fred

Another file that works for getting registration & serial numbers is
'aida32'. Just do a google search for it and you will find several download
sites.

Fred.