Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > new virus defs for user def boxes

new virus defs for user def boxes

nota chance

god damn folks some repating ass wads need to learn again good god okie
copy asses again solutions for ISP's with user def's

**_*.*.*

*.zip

*_*.*

*.pif

*.txt

last one in case

*_*.txt

Wishes these dumbasses would get a frecking life ain't fooling my eyes.

nota chance

nota chance wrote:

> god damn folks some repating ass wads need to learn again good god okie
> copy asses again solutions for ISP's with user def's
>

> **_*.*.*
>
> *.zip
>
> *_*.*
>
> *.pif
>
> *.txt
>
> last one in case
>
> *_*.txt
>

> Wishes these dumbasses would get a frecking life ain't fooling my eyes.

If they keep sending in future folks remind me to teach you how to add
encryption between letters in browsers etc..