Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Invalid Syntax Error

Invalid Syntax Error

gornk

I just started getting an "Invalid Syntax Error" on my Internet Explorer
today for no apparent reason. Explorer was working fine when I left for
work this morning, then when I came home and opened Explorer, I'm not able
to access most internet sites and I get the Invalid Syntax Error. Any
suggestions? This is the first time this happened.

A String

Run the "Internet Explorer" install. You should have an option to
"Repair" the installation.

"gornk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TSQUc.39437$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>I just started getting an "Invalid Syntax Error" on my Internet Explorer
> today for no apparent reason. Explorer was working fine when I left for
> work this morning, then when I came home and opened Explorer, I'm not able
> to access most internet sites and I get the Invalid Syntax Error. Any
> suggestions? This is the first time this happened.

Syntax error? What syntax error? Assignment fo default values? Mark Richards Perl Misc 3 11-18-2007 05:01 PM
Invalid URI: There is an invalid sequence in the string. Error!! Patrick.O.Ige ASP .Net 1 07-02-2006 11:21 AM
RE: WMI - invalid syntax error? Tim Golden Python 1 12-30-2005 03:16 PM
WMI - invalid syntax error? py Python 2 12-30-2005 02:47 PM
Intermittant redirect to Invalid Syntax Error page =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBQaGFuaWRlcw==?= ASP .Net 0 02-16-2004 03:26 PM

Advertisments