Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > email account

email account

*nicci*

does anybody know how long web.de an email account cut off before
someone else can open a new email account with the same username that
the person use which have cut off his account

Blinky the Shark

*nicci* wrote:

> does anybody know how long web.de an email account cut off before

Ask web.de. I'll bet they know.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

Plato

*nicci* wrote:

> does anybody know how long web.de an email account cut off before
> someone else can open a new email account with the same username that
> the person use which have cut off his account

Ask them.