Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE6-Open in new window-sm win size

IE6-Open in new window-sm win size

Monica

This is about to drive me batty! When in browsing the Internet and I right
click to choose "open in new window", the window size is not full screen
size like it's always been. It might be a quarter of a screen in size.
I've rebooted, closed the window with "file-exit, vs clicking on the X. How
can I get the "open in new window" window to open full screen again?
Thanks,
Monica

Unk

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:03:13 -0500, "Monica" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is about to drive me batty! When in browsing the Internet and I right
>click to choose "open in new window", the window size is not full screen
>size like it's always been. It might be a quarter of a screen in size.
>I've rebooted, closed the window with "file-exit, vs clicking on the X. How
>can I get the "open in new window" window to open full screen again?
>Thanks,
>Monica

Courtesy of Mike...

Open one instance of IE and then open a new window.
Close the original window. In the address box of the
new window type the following (where XXX,XXX is your
screen resolution) and press ENTER
(Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).