Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook 2000 receive mail from Excite mail user

Outlook 2000 receive mail from Excite mail user

Atreju

I have one friend who uses Excite Mail. Any time I receive something
from him, it usually comes as an attachment (he forwards me things)
which are complete garble of html.

Anyone else have this problem? It is just a huge page of markup tags
and text, no line breaks or anything. I don't know how anyone is able
to read his forwards.

---Atreju---

psion

maybe your friend needs to change some settings to either
a. send fwd's as inline text
or
b. perhaps turn off some encryption option that he has on

news:(E-Mail Removed)...