Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What is PRISM.exe and these application require runtime to terminate in unusual ways errors I just started receiving?

What is PRISM.exe and these application require runtime to terminate in unusual ways errors I just started receiving?

Rod Flash

I installed Comcast Security Manager and it will not complete a spyware
search. It terminates the application before the scan finishes. This sucks.