Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What's the prospect of MMC in Microsoft .NET plan?

What's the prospect of MMC in Microsoft .NET plan?

=?Utf-8?B?eno=?=

I'm hesitating on changing Platform from VS6 to VS.Net. Would you please to tell me what's the prospect of MMC in Microsoft .NET plan? Does Microsoft have anything substitute for MMC in .NET platform or something in the future?

Daniel O'Connell [C# MVP]

"zz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm hesitating on changing Platform from VS6 to VS.Net. Would you please
> to tell me what's the prospect of MMC in Microsoft .NET plan? Does
> Microsoft have anything substitute for MMC in .NET platform or something
> in the future?

Not to my knowledge. I doubt that there will be any major shift in the
managment console before Longhorn is released. There are a few free kits for
producing MMC snapins with .NET code, search for 'em on google.

=?Utf-8?B?eno=?=

I see. Thank you.