Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Olympus D-340R Digital Camera

Olympus D-340R Digital Camera

andy

Hi, does anyone know how to format a smart media card in the Olympus D-340R
digital camera. I have forgotten how & can't find it in the manual.

Cheers

Andy.

Morey

"andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote message
news:ydGTc.25942$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi, does anyone know how to format a smart media card in the
> Olympus D-340R digital camera. I have forgotten how & can't
> find it in the manual.
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy.

rec.photo.digital