Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > will all these messages cause a problem . I am a new subscriber and my computer is downloading 100,000 messages. Will this cause any kind of a problem with my ability to store other items?? Camille White

Reply
Thread Tools

will all these messages cause a problem . I am a new subscriber and my computer is downloading 100,000 messages. Will this cause any kind of a problem with my ability to store other items?? Camille White

 
 
Camille White
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-12-2004


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-14-2004
Camille White wrote:

<nuttin>

No. Just unsubscribe if you don't want to join in the fun and frivolity.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Len
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2004
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:56:50 -0400, "Camille White"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Len
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2004
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:56:50 -0400, "Camille White"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>

vv
 
Reply With Quote
 
Russ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2004
Well it ****s me off when dickheads put the body of the message in the
subject line, MORON


"Len" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:56:50 -0400, "Camille White"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
GFG
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2004
If you are concerned go to the page in Outlook Express which displays the
list of newsgroups you subscribed to on the left. Click on Tool,Option then
select the tag Read. In there you can select how many messages you want
downloaded at one time.
"Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Camille White wrote:
>
> <nuttin>
>
> No. Just unsubscribe if you don't want to join in the fun and frivolity.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2004
Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe she's
still waiting for an answer?

GFG wrote:
> If you are concerned go to the page in Outlook Express which displays the
> list of newsgroups you subscribed to on the left. Click on Tool,Option then
> select the tag Read. In there you can select how many messages you want
> downloaded at one time.
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Camille White wrote:
>>
>><nuttin>
>>
>>No. Just unsubscribe if you don't want to join in the fun and frivolity.
>>

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
trout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2004
Rgr wrote:

> Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe
> she's
> still waiting for an answer?


You never know. I'm still waiting to hear back about those stock
certificates I bought from you, that I asked about in May/02.
--
"And I still can't find a listing for MyBackPocket.Inc."


 
Reply With Quote
 
The Old Sourdough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2004
trout gibbered the following deranged nonsense:

> Rôgêr wrote:
>
>> Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe
>> she's
>> still waiting for an answer?

>
> You never know. I'm still waiting to hear back about those stock
> certificates I bought from you, that I asked about in May/02.


And you still owe me a six-pack from our football wager in July, 2001

--
The Old Sourdough
BEER!! The staff of life!!
Linux Registered User 5A020
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2004
The Old Sourdough wrote:
> trout gibbered the following deranged nonsense:
>
>
>>Rôgêr wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe
>>>she's
>>>still waiting for an answer?

>>
>> You never know. I'm still waiting to hear back about those stock
>>certificates I bought from you, that I asked about in May/02.

>
>
> And you still owe me a six-pack from our football wager in July, 2001
>

He never sent in the $289 broker transfer fee for those certificates is
the reason he never received them. I'd be suspicious of the fiscious.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any programs to trim white space/ remove all white space in HTML file? Ben C HTML 6 01-28-2007 11:41 PM
501 PIX "deny any any" "allow any any" Any Anybody? Networking Student Cisco 4 11-16-2006 10:40 PM
How to invite a new subscriber to the G-mail? nyousuf@ausharjah.edu Computer Support 1 04-25-2005 01:00 PM
any ideas what would cause this sphere in these photos? Simon Digital Photography 17 12-02-2003 01:10 PM



Advertisments