Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Audio connectors on the front of the PC case.

Audio connectors on the front of the PC case.

Atreju

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:24:56 GMT, "Ken Smith"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've also tried the manual, but it doesn't seem obvious.
>
>"Ken Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:kF7Tc.3218$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Case: Coolermaster Centurian 2
>>

>> I have a Mic' and headphone socket on the front of my PC and I'd like to plug the wires that are attached to them, in to my
>> Soundblaster Live 5.1 Digital card. Where do I plug them in to?
>>
>> Thanks if you can help,
>>
>> Ken
>>
>> ps. I've tried the creative.products.sound_blaster.live group. But I'd be waiting ages for an answer there I think.

If your sound card has AUX ports available you'd have to use a
wire-set that matches their specs. Eg: In-Out-Grnd, or something like
that. Check the specs for the sound card and for the case, then get a
matching wire-set or make one of your own.

---Atreju---

Ken Smith