Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adaware new version? 1.03

Adaware new version? 1.03

Baalrog

Hi all
I see that Lavasoft have released a further new version, now version
1.03 (se personal free program)
p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.

--
Regards Ron...........

Vic

Third new version in the last four days.
Vic

"Baalrog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OY2Tc.502$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
> I see that Lavasoft have released a further new version, now version
> 1.03 (se personal free program)
> p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.
>
> --
> Regards Ron...........

ftran999

"Baalrog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OY2Tc.502$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
> I see that Lavasoft have released a further new version, now version
> 1.03 (se personal free program)
> p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.
>
> --
> Regards Ron...........

Correct, and just to let those who don't know it already, you have to
download this new version from the internet. Using the update function on
your current adaware (non SE version) will not download it. Once the newer
version is dl'd, it will detect if any previous versions of Ad-aware are on
your pc and will prompt if you want to uninstall it.
Here is a link you can DL it from:
http://www.download.com/Ad-aware-SE-...ml?tag=lst-0-1

Keep in mind the above version is the 1.02 version, so after you dl and
install it you will need to click on the update button to bring it up to V.
1.03

zaax

In article <OY2Tc.502$%(E-Mail Removed)>, Baalrog
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Hi all
> I see that Lavasoft have released a further new version, now version
>1.03 (se personal free program)
>p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.

Is this a newer version than version 6?
--
Zaax
http://www.ukgatsos.com

The Prophecy

zaax wrote:
> In article <OY2Tc.502$%(E-Mail Removed)>, Baalrog
> <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>> Hi all
>> I see that Lavasoft have released a further new version, now
>> version 1.03 (se personal free program)
>> p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.
>>

> Is this a newer version than version 6?

Yes.