Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > trouble with one email address

trouble with one email address

s.kelso

hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this address, and
I know it is correct. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) At one point I tried and
ever since then the error message just keeps coming on to the screen when I
try to email this friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.
Thanks Joanne Kelso

Morey

"s.kelso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote message

> hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this
> address, and I know it is correct. (E-Mail Removed)
> At one point I tried and ever since then the error message

And what does that message say?

> just keeps coming on to the screen when I try to email this
> friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.
> Thanks Joanne Kelso

Polk

On 2004-08-13, s.kelso <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this address, and
> I know it is correct. (E-Mail Removed) At one point I tried and
> ever since then the error message just keeps coming on to the screen when I
> try to email this friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.
> Thanks Joanne Kelso

LOL, I'm sure your friend will now thank you for posting his/her email
address in a world wide newsgroup and all the porn spam he/she will
receive because of it.

Blinky the Shark

s.kelso wrote:
> hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this address, and
> I know it is correct. (E-Mail Removed) At one point I tried and
> ever since then the error message just keeps coming on to the screen when I
> try to email this friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.

1. Not reading what "the" (like there's only one) error message says?

2. Not saying what "the" (like there's only one) error message says.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

The Prophecy

s.kelso wrote:
> hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this
> address, and I know it is correct. (E-Mail Removed) At
> one point I tried and ever since then the error message just keeps
> coming on to the screen when I try to email this friend. What am I
> doing wrong? I know this address is ok. Thanks Joanne Kelso

And I am sure your friend will just love the fact that he/she will be
getting a crap load of spam e-mail very soon because of the fact that you
just posted their e-mail address to a world-wide public newsgroup.........

--
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#asking

DC

Polk wrote:
> On 2004-08-13, s.kelso <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> hi! I have been unable to send a message to a friend with this address, and
>> I know it is correct. [snipped email addy] At one point I tried and
>> ever since then the error message just keeps coming on to the screen when I
>> try to email this friend. What am I doing wrong? I know this address is ok.
>> Thanks Joanne Kelso

> LOL, I'm sure your friend will now thank you for posting his/her email
> address in a world wide newsgroup and all the porn spam he/she will
> receive because of it.

So, you reposted it ... why?

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

hmmm?? sounds like another "internet romance" to me!! ya think maybe he
might have your email address blocked (assuming the 'error message' is a
bounce message)??

ppl need more info in order to help ya out! some of us might sound mean or
crass (right guys? LOL) but people will help you if you read up on newsgroup
etiquette.

try here:
http://www.aol.com/netfind/scoop/new...etiquette.html

or type 'newsgroup etiquette' into www.google.com

happy NGing!!

hmmm?? sounds like another "internet romance" to me!! ya think maybe he
might have your email address blocked (assuming the 'error message' is a
bounce message)??

ppl need more info in order to help ya out! some of us might sound mean or
crass (right guys? LOL) but people will help you if you read up on newsgroup
etiquette.

try here:
http://www.aol.com/netfind/scoop/new...etiquette.html

or type 'newsgroup etiquette' into www.google.com

happy NGing!!

P.S. if this damn thing double posts I will take my own advice and go read
up on newsgroup etiquette, I promise!