Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > P2P

Norm

It would appear that the recent SP2 knocked the hell out of my Kazaa Lite.

Any verification of this? Any recommendations for a P2P that (still) works?

TIA

Norm

scram

> It would appear that the recent SP2 knocked the hell out of my Kazaa Lite.
>
> Any verification of this? Any recommendations for a P2P that (still)
> works?

Mine still works, download speed 55kb/s.

Hamman

"Norm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:r0QSc.5445$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It would appear that the recent SP2 knocked the hell out of my Kazaa Lite.
>
> Any verification of this? Any recommendations for a P2P that (still)

works?

> TIA
>
> Norm

www.emule-project.net - but for gods sake delete your copy protected tracks
before you start sharing. Nobody wants that crap on the one P2P service that
isnt full of retards.

hamman

EricP

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:01:27 GMT, "Norm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It would appear that the recent SP2 knocked the hell out of my Kazaa Lite.

You should have had a large box appear to tell you XP has turned off
most of Kazaa to protect you. You tell it to go away and mind it's own
business and carry on as normal.

Pennywise

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:01:27 GMT, "Norm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>It would appear that the recent SP2 knocked the hell out of my Kazaa Lite.
|>
|>Any verification of this? Any recommendations for a P2P that (still) works?

It's true but you can get it back, I did (bittorrent).

Control panel > Network connections > (I have broadband DSL) >Right
click Local area connection >Properties from there:

Turn off the firewall and under the advanced settings allow
everything. I have no problem doing this I'm a NAT system with
ZoneAlarm (4.5.5300000) as backup.

JD

"Hamman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Norm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:r0QSc.5445$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It would appear that the recent SP2 knocked the hell out of my Kazaa

Lite.

> > Any verification of this? Any recommendations for a P2P that (still)

> works?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Norm
> >

> www.emule-project.net - but for gods sake delete your copy protected

tracks
> before you start sharing. Nobody wants that crap on the one P2P service

that
> isnt full of retards.
>
> hamman

emule was good. But now with the new eDonkey you really don't need anything
else.

"Norm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<r0QSc.5445$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> It would appear that the recent SP2 knocked the hell out of my Kazaa Lite.
>
> Any verification of this? Any recommendations for a P2P that (still) works?
>
> TIA
>
> Norm

Use Emule or the last Kazaa Lite version (2.4.3).
Direct download:
http://giuciao.altervista.org/k.htm