Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DRM Digital Rights Management

DRM Digital Rights Management

Luke O'Malley

I purchased an MP3 from Buy.com. I had problems with my computer,
i.e., changed operating system, formatted disk, etc. Now when I try
to play the file I receive a msg saying my licensing cannot be
found, contact them. I put in my email address and password and go
to a screen that has nothing on it to help me resolve the problem.
There is not even an email or phone number.

Any suggestions?

Goodwill,
Luke

Polk

On 2004-08-12, Luke O'Malley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I purchased an MP3 from Buy.com. I had problems with my computer,
> i.e., changed operating system, formatted disk, etc.

Software. Hardware and the type of service you are using and
maybe someone can help you.

Luke O'Malley

In article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
Polk <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>On 2004-08-12, Luke O'Malley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I purchased an MP3 from Buy.com. I had problems with my computer,
>> i.e., changed operating system, formatted disk, etc.

>Software. Hardware and the type of service you are using and
>maybe someone can help you.

Thank you for replying.

I have tried to play the file with MS Player & WinAmp. I am not
sure what is meant by 'type of service' I am using. I originally
purchased the file from BuyMusic (or MusicBuy) and they have now
merged with Buy.com. I cannot locate my password and cannot receive
any help from them. I should have been able to move my info over to
the new company. I am running XP Pro on a PC.

Goodwill,
Luke

Luke O'Malley