Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > never happened before....

never happened before....

lsj7

You know when you right click on an icon and a menu pops up to copy or paste
or save as or whatever........it has background color. Yesterday when I got
on I discovered when I right clicked the background was totally black but
scrolling would reveal the words-that is to say the options in that menu..
How do I fix it where it should normally be--thta is to say--normal
background in the pop up?

tia

winxp

--

Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you and

_________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

lsj7

Puzzled

In what context?
Is it windows? Which version? You can reset it, more details....
If it's an Apple, I wouldn't know, I can't be bothered with the
lacking mac's.

newsipSc.10056$(E-Mail Removed).. .

x@y

--
Hello "Isj7"

Windows XP has a System Restore,
I would try to restore to a date before the background went
black,
lets say to the day before Yesterday.
Hopping Your System restore is active.
LOLuck. x@y

> Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive

their
> attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public

affairs, you and
> I, and congress and Assemblies, Judges and governors, shall all

become
> wolves.
>
> _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787
>
> lsj7

Reid Decker

Maybe you need to check your Display in Control Panel.