Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email Outllook Express Won't Open Attachments

Email Outllook Express Won't Open Attachments

/+/>=

When I click on the paper-clip the 'file to be opened words' are faded and I
cannot open ANY attachments. How can I fix this problem?

°Mike°

Tools / Options / Security.
Uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved....'

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:59:34 GMT, in
<aYORc.60376$M95.16108@pd7tw1no>
/+/>= scrawled:

--